Money transfers has never been simpler
Unified Money Transfer System
- 11 major Money Transfer systems are integrated in UMTS
- Money transfers could be performed for all supported systems using single window. Hence easy for bank staff to study and work
- Centralized management/configuration of Money Transfer systems
- Possibility to run domestic Money Transfer system (Money transfer between bank branches)
- External system(s) integration possibility. For example to send/receive Money Transfers via internet bank and ATM or send domestic transfers via SMS banking solution.
- Bank core system integration
- Possibility to send/receive transfers by cash or via bank account
- Possibility to receive transfers on bank account using Call Center.
- UMTS back office system (settlement)
Money Transfer Systems Integration in UMTS
For each Money Transfer system separate module is developed to integrate corresponding system into UMTS using protocols provided by Money Transfer system (Web services, file transfers, binary protocols and etc.). UMTS supports both online and offline systems. As well as hybrid ones. All integration modules are tested with and certified by Money Transfer systems. Changes in Money Transfer system’s protocols are maintained and reflected in UMTS in shortest possible periods.